In today's competitive job market, having a diverse skill set makes you a valuable employee. Whether you are newly employed in the manufacturing industry or have years of experience, continuously developing technology in the industry makes it essential for all employees to take steps to enhance their skills.
PMI offers a wide range of short-term training programs to meet your individual needs. Topic areas include:
- Technical Math (basic math through trigonometry)
- Print Reading
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Measurement Tools (micrometers, calipers, gage blocks, steel rules)
- Manual machining (mill and lathe)
- CAD/CAM software (MasterCAM, SolidWorks, and others)
- CNC operation, set-up and programming (multiple axis, live tooling, hardmilling, exotic metals and more)
- Advanced Metrology (Coordinate Measurement Machine, Optical Comparator, etc.)
- Control wiring
- AC/DC applications
- Mechanical drive systems
- Fluid power technology
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Welding (GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, Robotic Welding and AWS certifications)
- Quality Assurance specialty training (Design of Experiments, SPC, FMEA and others)
- OSHA Safety Training (Lockout/Tagout, Confined Space, Forktruck Operator, OSHA 10 & 30 and more)
- Machining for Engineers
- Leadership Development
Day and evening courses are available. To see a full listing of PMI current course schedules, click here.
PMI can also customize training programs to meet the needs of individuals working in manufacturing. Contact us today to discuss your specific training needs.
Many employers have tuition assistance or training reimbursement programs. Talk to your employer today about continuing education opportunities within your organization.